From the Xbox One Store Page:
- Go to the Microsoft Store.
- Navigate to or search for the "Slime Rancher" game page.
- Download the DLC pack from the Add-Ons section.
- Once downloaded, locate Slime Rancher from the "My games & apps" tab, select "Manage game," and then "Ready to Install."
- Select the DLC add-on you want to install.
- From the Title Screen or within the Ranch House, select "Manage DLC"
- If DLC is available for your platform, it will be shown in the left column of the DLC manager.
- To redeem an item, find it in the DLC manager and select "View in Store". This will open up the Microsoft Store.
- Download and install the DLC through the store.
- Return to Slime Rancher.
- Once a DLC item has been installed, it will say "Installed" in the DLC manager.
How to Access Your New DLC:
Make sure you have downloaded and installed the DLC from the Microsoft Store. Once a DLC item has been installed, it will say "Installed" in the DLC manager. (Note: One DLC pack may include multiple items.)
If you are a new rancher or on a new game save, you may need to unlock certain game milestones before you can access some of the content. For example, the Chroma Station is unlocked through the 7Zee Rewards Club and Fashion Pods will be available after you unlock Slime Science in The Lab.